Conference Speaker Proposal Form
The Western Dairyland Women's Business Center welcomes proposals from qualified candidates to present entrepreneurial and business related topics from their area of expertise or experience at our annual conference. To be considered as a session speaker, please complete and submit this form.
Additional attachments are permitted. Please email to: Multiple session proposals are permitted. The Western Dairyland Women's Business Center will acknowledge receipt of each submitted proposal and update you on the status of our review sufficiently in advance of upcoming conferences.
A TIP ON PROPOSALS:
Along the theme of "Real Women, Real Answers," session topics that focus on or include practical tips and specific information that attendees can implement to directly facilitate their business planning processes or improve their existing businesses are more likely to be selected. Detailed looks at specific topics are preferable to high level overviews.
If selected, speakers will be asked to sign a Speaker Agreement, which includes:
- Agreeing to provide speaker biographies and photos, session title and description, AV requirements and presentation slides and materials for review and approval by the Western Dairyland Women's Business Center according to specified deadlines. The Western Dairyland Women's Business Center has the right to refuse and/or suggest changes to content.
- Agreeing not to promote themselves or their business, beyond the introduction provided by the session's room host and accompanying business cards at the session. The goal of each Western Dairyland Women's Business Center event is to provide education to individuals interested in starting, expanding or growing a business. If that goal is compromised through biased statements and self-promotion, it can adversely affect the integrity of all future Western Dairyland Women's Business Center programming as well as future speaking opportunities for the offending speaker.
- Agreeing not to campaign for or against any political candidate, party or issue during the speaker presentation.
- An assigned time slot.
All selected speakers will receive the following benefits:
- Complimentary conference registration
- Promotion online, social media and Conference brochures.
- Full biography presented to all attendees
Thank you for your interest in presenting at the Western Dairyland Women's Business Conference. If you have any questions, please contact the Western Dairyland Women's Business Center.