Become an Exhibitor
Actively sell your services or demonstrate your product to the women's business community. Sponsorship options are also available with free or discounted exhibitor space. Learn more about sponsorships.
- A 6' x 2.5' table with two chairs will be provided. Table cloths, tubing and skirting are not provided.
- Exhibitors must provide a silent auction item ($25 minimum value), which may be brought to the Conference.
- Exhibitors receive two conference admissions for staffing their table (registered individuals may also attend educational large group and break-out sessions). Please register and pay for any additional employees attending.
- Set-up is Wednesday, May 15 from 3-7pm and Thursday, May 16 from 6-7 am. Exhibitors must be set up no later than 7 am on Thursday, May 16. Tear down may begin at 3pm, after the final session begins.
- Exhibitors are asked to unload in one of the designated metered spots outside Davies Center and then park in the lot west of the Haas Fine Arts Center on the day before the Conference or in Carson Park the day of the Conference and use the shuttle back to Davies Center. View a parking map.
Our exhibitor hall fills up quickly, so reserve your spot today!
View exhibitor options and application
Submit Exhibitor Payment