Become an Exhibitor
Actively sell your services or demonstrate your product to the women's business community. Sponsorship options are also available with free or discounted exhibitor space. Learn more about sponsorships.
- A 6' x 2.5' table with two chairs will be provided. Table cloths, tubing and skirting are not provided.
- Exhibitors must provide a silent auction item ($25 minimum value), to be delivered to the Western Dairyland Women's Business Center staff no later than 7am on Thursday, June 8th.
- Exhibitors receive two conference admissions for staffing their table (registered individuals may also attend educational large group and break-out sessions). Please register and pay for any additional employees attending.
- Set-up is Wednesday, June 7 from 5-7pm and Thursday, June 8 from 6-7 am. Exhibitors must be set up no later than 7 am on Thursday, June 8th. Tear down is at 3:45 pm, after the final session begins.
- Exhibitors are asked to park in the Water Street Lot and use the Tender Care shuttle to Davies Center on the day of the Conference. View a parking map.
Our exhibitor hall fills up quickly, so reserve your spot today!
View exhibitor options and application
Submit Exhibitor Payment